I don’t want to brag…but it is kind of a well known fact that I have one of the most beautiful groups of friends…ever! I know I may be biased…but it’s true! Family, co-workers, pseudo strangers stalking my Facebook profile…lots of different people have brought it to my attention and I have to agree…I just have an extremely attractive set of gal pals.
This is good news for me because one of them asked me to do their makeup for a wedding she was attending and because she is so damn pretty it makes me look like I might actually have some talent! 😉
This is Lindsay. She’s beautiful. And this is before she had even an ounce of makeup on her face!!
So, as you can see, I have a lot to work with here!
I took into consideration the event Lindsay would be attending: afternoon wedding reception, technically it’s fall but its not quite ready for a fall palette but it’s too late in the season for a summer one and she was planning on knowing very few people at this event.
I wanted her to look good, without being overdone. I wanted a day time look that could carry into evening. And I wanted to find a way to represent the seasonal transition into fall.
This, is what I came up with.
I was just so pleased with the way it all turned out!!
She arrived with an already flawless complexion so I decided to mix a bit of foundation with one of my favorite BB creams, to give her just a bit more coverage without making it feel too heavy.
I stuck with the classic bronze colors to bring out her very blue eyes and because I am not a fan of falsies I stayed away from those and plumped up her lashes with my favorite mascara instead!
Can we talk about those lips? They are perfectly shaped!!! It only took a quick swipe of lip gloss to accentuate those.
**I’ve included a full list of the products I used below….but, first, a couple more!!**
Oh, and I caught her cracking up while saying, “I’m not a model!!”
What I Used::
3. Bahama Mama bronzing powder to contour.
4. Anastasia Brow Genius Kit to fill in her brows just a bit!
5. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
6. Naked Palette: “Sin” on the inside of the lid and on the brow bone. “Toasted on the outside of the lid and up into the upper crease. “Hustle” in the outer corner and blended tight into the crease. “Creep” as a eye liner base.
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in “Zero” for some added eye liner dimension.
8. Benefit They’re Real Mascara. Obviously 😉
9. SmashBox Halo Long wear blush in “Passion”
10. Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in “Cherry Flip”.
Hope you guys like it!!