I’m in LOVE with all things NAKED!
Damn Urban Decay for making something so wonderful and naming it something so awkward.
In all seriousness, UD really outdid themselves with the Naked 3 Palett. The colors, the presentation and the brush (double ended) are all equal parts unique and yet on trend. That really should be UD’s motto if you ask me!
This is my current “go-to” look from the palett. It’s neutral and yet a little bit glam!
Be sure to start with a great eye shadow primer first!! These colors deserve some preparation!
1. Start with “Trick” on your inner half of your lid. This color is literally happiness in a shadow!!! I love it!
2. Next, add “Burnout” on the outer half of your lid.
3. Apply just a bit of “Strange” on your brow bone.
4. Blend “Nooner” into your outer/upper (whatever you wanna call it) crease, blend it right below the brow bone!
5. Tap “Dust” into the inner corners of your lids to give them a nice lustrous shine!
6. Carefully apply “Blackheart” into the outer corner and inner crease creating that angle off the eye. You are going to want to build on this color, start with a little, tapping off any extra and work from there! Much easier to add than to subtract!!
Finish off the look with your favorite liner and mascara.
I used the “Black” shade in the Lorac Pro Palett as a base for my liner and then topped it off with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in “Zero”. And then of course finished the lashes with Benefit’s They’re Real!
Create a dewy finish on your face and you’re all set!!
Hope you love it!