I know what you’re thinking. I live in Omaha…it’s 20 degrees out…and I am still chattering on about Spring.
The truth is…I think I’m obsessed. It’s all I can think about!!
And so, in an attempt to tide myself over until snow turns to rain and we break out the flip flops…I have been compiling a to-do list of sorts. Consider it a celebration of leaving winter behind!
1. Get a blowout. I have never had one! And it just so happens….an adorable blow dry salon called Lark opened up recently in Omaha, so…I think it’s time. I’ve gathered the following for my inspiration!
2. Get a ridiculously spring worthy manicure! The last time I spent money on a manicure was before my wedding…8 months ago. I think I’ve earned one. I have my sights set on both of these!
3. Splurge on an adorable pair of pajamas! I think pj’s and nighties are pretty much my favorite thing article of clothing to buy and wear on the planet. Always cute, usually flattering and definitely comfortable! The entrance of warmer weather means I can put the sweats and over sized hoodies away and start bopping around the house in something my husband actually wants to see me in! These are a few potentials!
All images (via Shopbop)
4. Prep my “first day it’s warm I am totally going to wear this” outfit. Am I the only one that does this? It doesn’t matter what season I am in…I always have the perfect outfit for the next season. I haven’t sorted out the specifics yet…but I’m using these as inspiration.
Left (image via Fashion World)
Middle (image source unknown)
Right (Image via Laurenconrad.com & Lucky Magazine)
5. Make this for dinner. Grilling out is pretty much the best thing ever.
6. Try out this makeup tutorial. It would look great with a little sun on my cheeks!
7. Create the perfect spring/summer playlist! This is the one I jammed to last year!
What’s on your spring to-do list??